Springring's digital Student Diary is a personal space between you and students' parents where you can share their progress with them. This allows parents to track their children’s progress throughout the academic year, with the ability to exchange comments on the teacher's post.
Creating a School Diary Post:
- Click on your class. Make sure it is the correct class.
- Click on from your top right and select 'Diary Entry'
- Choose the Student you want to post to (note that you can only post to one student at a time)
- Go ahead with adding the content of your post.
Viewing the School Diary:
- Go to the class registry, to view students’ list
- Click on the profile of the student you want.
- From the backpack section, click on Student Diary
- Click on “All Posts” to view all Diary Entries, or click on “Unread Comments” to view the comments posted on Diary Entries you haven’t read.
- To view or add comments under a post, click on the post itself and type a comment.