Adding Students & Parents
Once you have set up your school, it is time to add your Students and their Parents. Adding users to your school is straight forward with Springring. Go to "Manage Users" from the side bar and click on
You will be presented with two options to choose from.
1. Import from Excel sheet
You can add your students and their parents to your class directly from an Excel sheet.
- Click on to Download the Excel import sheet.
- Add all of the Students’ details. This will include their ID, first and last names, email addresses, their Parents first and last name alongside their emails.
- After that, upload the Excel sheet. You can either drag the sheet or click to find the document.
- After you’ve successfully uploaded your sheet, click on
- Make sure that all details match your sheet. If there are no errors, you will be good to go by clicking on import.
- A popup screen will appear while your import is taking place. You will also receive an email once your import is complete.
Encountering an Error
While adding Users to your School, you might encounter an error. You will be notified of this if you upload your file, along with a message to view the error report.
To fix the errors, click. . The points of error will be highlighted in red as you review your changes.
After doing the changes, simply re-upload the sheet to proceed by clicking .
Adding One Student
- Enter the Student’s details and choose the class you want the student to be in.
- After that, go ahead and enter the Parents’ details.
- Once you’re done, click on
If only one Parent was added and you want to add the second Parent, you can do that by going to the Student’s profile. Find the Student in the Students List from the "Manage Users" section. Click on the Student's name to access the Student's profile.
The Parent's information will be displayed next to the Student's details. You can add or edit a current Parent's information from here.
Once you have filled all their details, click on to save your changes.
After adding users, either individually or through import, they are not invited to Springring yet. This allows you to review all the users first, add individual users, and then invite them all at once.
To Invite Users
- Go to manage users and click on
- You can then choose the users you want to invite, where they will receive an invitation on their emails.
Pay attention to the following when adding users through the Import sheet to avoid errors.
- Make sure there are no duplicate emails or ID numbers.
- Make sure you upload the correct sheet.