The Teacher Plan is a free version of the Teacher Web Portal and Teacher Mobile App. It's designed to make teaching easier. It also helps teachers, tutors, coaches, etc. to manage class communication and connect with students and parents.
To create your Springring Teacher account:
- Fill out your personal information. You need to enter your name, a primary email address and choose a password.
- You will receive a 6-digit confirmation code on your email address. Enter the code then click
- You will be directed to a page where you need to add your school information to start setting up.
- After you’re done with filling in your school’s information, the next step is creating your class.
- Now that you have set up your school and created your first class, you can choose one of the two options on what to do next: Add your students or explore Springring.
- Make sure you enter the correct school information since you won’t be able to change any of it once you are done with setting up your school.
- Before choosing your school’s name, you can view a dropdown list of all the schools registered in the Free Teacher Plan.