The Student Diary is a space where you can share student’s progress with their parents on Springring. This allows parents to track their children’s progress throughout the academic year, with the ability of commenting on the post.
To View the School Diary:
- Go to the class registry, to view students’ list.
- Click on the profile of the student you want.
- From the Backpack section, click on Student Diary
- Click on “All Posts” to view all Diary Entries, or click on “Unread Comments” to view the comments posted on Diary Entries you haven’t read.
5. Click on the post to view it, you can enter your comments under the post.
To Create a Diary Entry:
- Go to create diary entry
- Choose the student you want. Note that you can only post to one student at a time.
- You can then go ahead with creating your post, like the normal posts (text, media, attachments, links etc).