With Springring, Leaders and Teachers can select whether to post to a Board or to Users. When selecting Users, there's an option to send to specific Parents or Students. This allows for personal communication between the school and home.
A Teacher can send specific communication where only a Parent receives it, not the whole class. This is particularly useful when a Teacher would rather communicate something personal. These are known as Direct Posts.
Creating a Direct Post
To create a Direct Post, all you have to do is click on . Any type of post can be sent directly to either Parents, Students, or both.
- Choose Post to Users in Step 1 of creating a post
- Search for a Student's name to select
- Select whether to post to Parents, Students, or both
- Click on Next to proceed with creating the post
A list of examples of Direct posts you can send to Parents or Students include:
- Photos or videos of a student that a Parent doesn't want posted to the Class
- Progress and achievements specific to one Student
- Report cards or attendance records
- Extracurricular activities or competition updates
- One-on-one meeting requests
- Student's homework and assignments