Your Classes are your digital bulletin boards. These can be predetermined by the Leader, or you can choose to create your own. They are your means of communication with Parents and Students using different types of Posts. You can create classes for subjects, extracurricular activities, and anything else you can think of. The School Boards are created by the Leader and target multiple Groups. These are generally going to include multiple users such as "Whole School" or "Senior School". However, you can only create your own Classes, not School Board.
Your steps to creating a New Class
- Fill in the Class Name and give a brief description of the class
- Select a Class Teacher. This teacher is responsible for the class and will be the main contact with Parents
- Enter the names of Editors, these are the users that will be able to post on your Class, think of them as Teacher Assistants
- Select the Group that is linked with this Class to add the users
- Add additional users outside of the assigned Groups if you need to
- When you're ready, click on save.
Your class is now all set up! If you would like to view all of the users within your class, you can access your Class Registry.
Time to Post, Share and Inspire
Once your class is set up with the correct users, you can create a new post. Classes that you have access to are preceded by . The pencil icon shows that you have the ability to post on these Classes or School Boards.