As an Admin, you can enable and disable certain Springring features for your Users within your School. Note that enabling or disabling features have a school-wide effect. Make sure to inform your staff, parents, and students regarding any changes you make.
Your School Features
- Find and click on Account & Profile
- Under the School Profile tab on the top left you will see School Settings
Your school features include:
- Setting the school's Time Zone
- Allowing Chat between Teachers and Parents
- Allowing signing into Springring through Google (this feature is still under production)
- Allowing the Springring Student mobile app
These features can affect everyone within the school. You must enable Chat first for Teachers and Parents to communicate. Learn more about Chat here. If you want to onboard Students into Springring, allow Springring Student. However, once you invite Students you cannot disable this function. Learn more about Springring Student.