Every school probably has a place where all the permission slips are stored. It could be a red box kept at the reception desk or tucked in a teacher's desk drawer. The slips mostly contain the Parent's signature along with the student's name. Unfortunately, they become problematic for a school, even more for a Teacher trying to organize a small activity.
Say hello to the Authorization Post!
We simplified the process and created a new type of post. You can now create a post that requires the approval of the students' Parents. You can use this type of post to gather permission for events, field trips, and other activities.
Your steps to creating and Authorization Post
- Click and select Authorization Post from the list
- Enter your post's Title so the Parents know what it's about
- Set the location, time & date, and give a brief description of the event
- Set the deadline for the Parent's decision by assigning an Active Until date
- Choose what Board you would like to post on
- When you're ready, click on
No signature? No problem.
Avoid the lost permission slips, the Parent phone calls, and unsigned notes. Go ahead, give it a try!