Once you have set up your school, it is time to populate it with staff, Students, and Parents. Adding users to your school is easy with Springring. There are two ways to import users:
- Upload an Excel (.xlsx) file
- Add individual user
The easiest way to add users with Springring is to fill out the template provided in the Import section. The following video shows how to Import users from a file:
Your steps to importing users:
- Head to the Import section located on the left of your dashboard
- From the options choose whether you want to download the Template or Template Guide
- Fill in the Template and refer to the guide if you need help
- Once completed, it is time to upload your file. Either drag your document into the dashed box or click to find and upload your file.
- When you're ready press
- Wait for everything to be processed and until you see the success message
- Once all of your contacts have been added to Springring, you will receive an email confirming your users have been added and you're ready to go!
You can view all of the recently imported files in the Import History.
After a successful bulk import, the users were not invited to Springring yet. This allows you to review all the users first, add individual users, and then invite them all at once. To invite all the users, go to Manage Users and click .
Adding Individual Users
As an Admin, you also have the ability to add individual users. This is helpful when you don't have a lot of users to import and a way to add single users throughout the school year.
- Go to Manage Users
- Click on and select the type of user you would like to add
- Enter the user's details, assign them to Groups and Boards
- When you're done, click on
The new users will receive an email invitation from your school to join Springring. However, note that if you would like to add a Parent, this is done through editing a Student's profile.