Getting You Started
Springring aims to make the task of managing your school and communicating with everyone involved simpler. We believe that better communication leads to better education.
As a School Leader, you have access to the Leaders portal where you can create the school's structure, add users, assign roles, create Groups and manage your school.
Creating Your School
When registering for Springring, the main email used automatically becomes the owner of the Springring account. They will be in charge of creating the school structure and have full administrator rights. To create your Springring account:
- Enter a primary email address. A confirmation code will be sent to this email so make sure you have access to it
- Enter the 6-digit confirmation code sent to the email address
- Fill out your personal information and create a password for the account
- Fill out the school information including name, website, phone number, country, and choose your school size
- Choose your school's URL. This is the address you will use to sign into Springring and cannot be changed later. A good example will be the name of your school, for example schoolname.myspringring.com
- Review the Terms & Conditions and once you are ready click
Once your Springring account is set up, it's time to import your users.